Första sidan | Forum start | Logga in | Bli medlem |

Softpedia about ArchEX with Deepin 15.5

Forumet för dej som har svårt att välja fri UNIX. Exempel på fria UNIX:ar FreeBSD { PCBSD }, OpenBSD, NetBSD , Linux { Debian, RED HAT/Fedora, Slackware, SuSE, Ubuntu , Knoppix och mfl } och OpenSolaris.

Softpedia about ArchEX with Deepin 15.5

Inläggav exton 30 november 2017, 19:02

Powered by the Linux 4.13.12 kernel, ArchEX 2018 Linux distro is the first of its kind to offer users the recently released Deepin 15.5 Desktop, which we have to admit that it's a gorgeous user interface. The developer previously shipped Deepin 15.5 Desktop in his ExTiX 18.0 GNU/Linux distribution.

"In this new version, which I call ArchEX 2018, I have added the Deepin 15.5 (latest) Desktop environment," said Arne Exton in the release announcement. "I came to like Deepin very much when I installed it in ExTiX 18.0. So I thought why not install Deepin also in ArchEX?"

In addition to Deepin 15.5 Desktop, ArchEX 2018 also comes with the more lightweight LXQt 0.12 desktop environment for those seeking an alternative that's more friendly with their older hardware. On top of that, the new version includes the Calamares 3.1.8 graphical installer to install ArchEX on your personal computer.

READ MORE: http://news.softpedia.com/news/arch-lin ... 8793.shtml
Bild
Användarvisningsbild
exton

Återgå till Vilken fri UNIX version skall jag välja?